I haven't been keeping up like I thought I would with the blog. The summer has just flown by and what a wonderful summer its been! We've enjoyed seeing the boys grow and enjoy new experiences almost daily. The best has been seeing Connor love swimming. He can spend hours in the pool at G&G's house and Lucas is loving it too! As of this past weekend Connor's down to just water wings! Connor really uses his imagination as he's rowing in his frog boat with a noodle for an oar. Lucas enjoys the pool just as much. He scoots off the edge into the pool and has plenty of pool toys to keep him busy. He's more adventurous than Connor was at this age so we have to keep a close eye on our Lukey Luke.
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Connor flying through the air!
My favorite picture is the one with Connor wearing 3 floatation devices (not including the raft!) compared to Lucas who is wearing none :)
Love,
Carl
Post a Comment