Connor turned 4 this week. Seriously, where did the last four years go? He's already asking how many more years until he can drive! We celebrated over the weekend with my parents and sister and then had our little family celebration on his birthday on Tuesday. Next year I'll have to get more on the ball and have a birthday party with his friends. He was definitely wanting one this year but I ran out of time. I'll write it on the calender for 2010.
12 years ago
2 comments:
I love your blog's new look - the background is super cute! Thanks for posting a picture of the new table, it looks really nice. I think we already talked about this, but doesn't the guy who made the table make chairs as well? And most importantly, Happy Birthday to Connor! We can't wait to have a belated birthday/Valentines Day celebration with you guys in Florida next weekend. We would love to watch the boys if you and Matt want to take a walk or anything when you get here :-)
I love what you've done with the site Nico. Tell Connor happy birthday from me. David
Post a Comment