The Assailant (Note: Lucas had a black eye back in mid March. He jumped on the couch and found the hardest place. He couldn't jump on the cushions, of course.)

Since I'm sitting down and blogging and the kids are watching TV I thought I'd post answers to some questions I asked Conner the other day. I've been reading other blogs where there are Qs and As and it's pretty funny. Here's ours:
What makes mommy happy? When I do things nice at school.
What makes mommy sad? When I don't do things good at school.
How does mommy make you laugh? When you do funny things like tickle me.
What was mommy like as a child? A baby
How tall is your mommy? Lets see! (He went searching for the tape measure!)
What is her favorite thing to do? You like to play.
What does your mommy do when you're not around? Go somewhere (At least he didn't say go to Walmart.)
What is your mommy really good at? I don't know
What is your mommy not very good at? Yelling
What is your mommy's favorite food? Salad
What makes you proud of your mommy? When you're not yelling.
What do you and your mommy do together? Play games
How are you and your mommy the same? All of us are the same
How do you know your mommy loves you? So much
What does your mommy like most about your dad? I like him so much because he cooks food.
Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Yoga class
What did Jesus do for you? Died on the cross
Why did Jesus die on the cross? B/c he loves us so much
Where does Jesus live? In heaven
Why do we celebrate Easter? Because it's Easter
What happened 3 days after Jesus died on the cross? He went to Heaven
What is your favorite thing? Go to school
What is your favorite toy? The car down in the basement and the trains too.
What is your favorite place to go? The Champaign merry-go-round.
What is your favorite thing about Dad? Playing with me
Dad loves you because? Because he cooks food for me. (WHAT!! Okay, Matt made waffles for dinner on Monday and now he's Chef Extraordinaire! Well, they were from scratch and they were very, very good!)
What is Dad's favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite food? Pizza (Note: It's homemade by mom!)
What's Dad good at? Cooking dinner (HMM!! AGAIN!)
What are you good at? Riding the Champaign merry go round.
2 comments:
Oh My!!! I'm glad that Connor is such a brave boy - I'm sure that down the road Lucas will love to tell the story about how he beat up his big brother! I also enjoyed the Q and A!
Wow, glad Connor is ok, looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend
Post a Comment